Currently viewing the tag: "communications tools"
Subscribe via Feed
- 175 vs. 11,300: Tumblr, meet Yahoo!
- Media Brands Need to Be Inclusive of The Market Influencers, Regardless of Their Identity
- Mobile Users Are Becoming More Valuable To Advertisers, Research Shows
- Media & Information M&A reflects a growing consensus on the drivers of value
- How Can The Sandy Hook Atrocity Happen? A Statistical Look at the Perpetrators of School Violence
- Effective Company Values Make Strategy PersonalIs being a decent person optional in your company? Then why do you have a set of values that addresses how people feel? Or their moral behavior? If I have to remind someone not to steal when they show up for work, they shouldn’t be working for me. I met with a talented executive recently […]
- Have You Given Your Brand a Digital Refresh?Brand identity is an amorphous thing. I’ve always applied a simple question to Brand: Does it capture what makes it different? Different is the starting point for every brand conversation. It leads to a lot of great questions that everyone that interacts with the brand can get excited about. Talented brand stewards know […]
- Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift: Letting Their Stories Get Away From ThemWhen teen superstar Justin Bieber posted his 300-word rant on Instagram objecting to how the media covers his life, his health and everything else, the media did a figurative head nod. Here’s another celebrity with thin skin in the midst of a digital and life meltdown. But, I don’t see it […]
- Taking Control of Your Story Means Telling It, Starting from the TopWhen you have a good story, stick to it. When you don’t have a good story, don’t hide. I was reminded of the power of these maxims during two meetings in Washington, DC this week. In the first, the head of a mid-sized ad agency told me about his first big political campaign. He was […]
- DigitalSherpa uses its Design Bloggers Conference to energize its brandA big blogger party wound down in Los Angeles last week that is a great example of how to leverage social media to enhance your brand. The concept is simple: our client, Digital Sherpa, brought together a couple of hundred bloggers in the design space to talk about blogging, to meet […]
- Effective Company Values Make Strategy Personal